|The UC200 is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all levels of businesses at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. The UC200 enables enterprises to unify multiple communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into one commonly managed or accessible network.|
With a advanced hardware platform and software functionalities, the UC200 can support up to 500 registered users and offer effortless setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface
. Besides auto-discovery of diverse endpoints and auto-provisioning, the UC200 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
• Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 60 concurrent calls, 25 conference attendees
• Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability
• Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
• Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
• Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
• Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
• Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
• Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
• Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
• Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
• Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
• 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash